Sunday, January 23, 2011

Home for the Holidays

Ryan and I were able to spend a lot of time in San Angelo over the holidays. Ryan managed to take 6 weeks off after Peyton was born. He had vacation time built up, so he used all of that. So, we were able to go home for about 2 1/2 weeks. I was a little nervous at first, because I didn't know how I was going to handle being away from all of our "stuff". Peyton was 4 weeks old, so I was kind of getting into a routine, so I wasn't sure how traveling was going to change all of that. Once we got to San Angelo, I quickly realized that having the help of grandparents is such a blessing. My parents and Ryan's parents were great, and I was able to take a little "time off". I just wished they didn't live 3 hours away....because they are great babysitters!
This pic was taken at our house before we headed to San Angelo. Peyton loves hanging out with her daddy.


Christmas Eve at my parents' house. Look at all of Peyton's presents! If only she knew......

This bow might be a little over the top, but I just couldn't resist....


Playing with Grandpa Woody

Christmas Day at the Ranch with Ryan's family.






We had to get a picture with all of the grandkids. I think it turned out great!


Sleepy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment