Sunday, January 23, 2011

Introducing Peyton Jane Albert!

So, I finally gave in.......after giving my friends a hard time for setting up blogs, I now concede that I believe it is a wonderful idea. Since Peyton has been born, our friends and family are always asking for new pics of Peyton. I love to take pictures, but I am HORRIBLE about downloading them and printing them.....I attribute this to the digital camera! So, my goal is to keep up with the blog (which in turn will hopefully alleviate my facebook addiction :-) ), and then print the blog at the end of the year. We'll see how all of that goes!


I was scheduled to be induced on Monday, November 22nd. I begged my doctor to induce before the holidays because I really didn't want to spend Thanksgiving in the hospital....something about a Thanksgiving meal in the hospital just didn't seem too appealing. Plus, I couldn't show my true emotions during the A&M/t.u. game!!

On Saturday, November 20th, we were on the way home from a shopping outing and something weird happened......which I eventually discovered was my water breaking. After going home, doing some research on the internet, and finally calling the doctor, we headed to Fort Worth and made it to the hospital at about 9:00 pm. About 14 hours later, Miss Peyton was delivered at 3:41 pm weighing in at 7 lb 12 oz and 19 inches. I ended up having a c-section because I wasn't dilating and she just didn't want to make her way down.




Jammie learning for the first time that Peyton's middle name is Jane



Mimi


Grandpa Woody....the verdict is still out on his name


Mimi and Aunt Ashley

1 comment:

  1. yay! i am so glad you started this! peyton is adorable and i love the picture of your mommy finding out the name- that is priceless!

    ReplyDelete