Monday, March 14, 2011

We're Back....and We are All Smiles

So I knew this blogging thing was going to be an issue me for. I am such a procrastinator and if I don't have a deadline, it's going to take me a while to finish something (if I ever do). For example, Peyton is now almost 4 months old and I have yet to write a single thank you note for all of her gifts (I take that back...I've written three). The reason being is because Ryan and I moved into a new house in October (in between my two showers), we were busy trying to get the house in order (which is still isn't) before Peyton arrived, and then Peyton arrived which means no free time. My "free time" is dedicated to going to the store, working from home OR cleaning our home. So, I promise that I will write all my thank you notes MOM, and for those of you who are wondering if I ever received your gift.....I did.....it's just taken me longer than Emily Post would prefer in writing my thank you's.



Peyton has changed so much in the last two months. People are not kidding when they say they grow up quick. Here is a snapshot of what has been going on in our lives.



February started out with a winter storm......I did not leave the house for 5 days, and I was going crazy. While the roads were being iced over, and the snow was piling up, this little angel and her crazy hair slept soundly in the comfort of her swing oblivious as to what was going on outside. I chose not to bundle her all up, just to take a picture of her in her snow gear.



The dogs LOVE playing in the snow.

The house across the street


Our house--The sun finally came out on Friday.




View from our back porch

Peyton playing on her mat, which she still loves. Rex and Mugsy are usually close by.


Since we weren't able to score tickets for the Super Bowl, we made the trek to Kelly and Michael's house. This is a picture of Olivia....she is one week younger than Peyton.




Ashley, Sam, Ryan and Peyton


Peyton loves her baths!! We are still bathing her in her tub in the kitchen, but I think we are going to have to move it to the bathroom soon. She loves to play and waters goes everywhere, which isn't too good for our wood floors in the kitchen.



We bought Peyton an Exersaucer last month, which she really can't fully enjoy yet, but she likes to play in it for a little while.


Valentine's Day.

Sitting in her bumbo.....which she loves!







3 months old on February 21st....can you believe it???


Hanging out with Jammie

Snuggling with dad

Yes, the hair is still crazy, but it has tamed a bit.






Helping Jammie bake a cake!!




All smiles!!!!


The whole clan gathered around!




Smile! Peyton smiles all the time, but sometimes it's hard to capture it on camera because she is so intrigued by the camera she is too busy checking it out.




This is my favorite picture!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Liz, she is just so cute! We need to get her and Addison together soon! Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete